Hello again Venters,
It’s been aaaaaages since our last blog post so we thought we should give you guys an update on what happening in the land of Vent! We are super excited to announce that we are working hard on a BIG app update right this minute that will see a whole bunch of visual and UX improvements across both iOS and Android as well as a range of awesome new features and privacy controls.
We’ve been listening to you all and feel that this release is a massive step in the right direction for our awesome community. It will ensure that the app maintains it’s wonderful safe and supportive atmosphere as it grows, while encouraging expression, interaction and ensuring everyone continues to have lots & lots of fun!
I won’t give away everything right now as it’s always good to leave some surprises, however some of the new features you can expect to see include:
- Private accounts and an improved block user feature
- Better reporting features that will allow a user to be reported as well as vents & comments
- New interaction buttons that will adapt to the emotion you select rather than be static across the whole app
- As well as being able to edit & delete you own posts, you will now be able to delete comments that others post on your Vent
- We will introduce another round of new emotions to choose from
- Lots and lots (and lots) of user experience, design, performance and stability improvements to make the app easier and more fun to use!
This version will set the foundation for many exciting updates to come shortly after, we’re just getting started!!
OK, I think that’s enough for now. We will keep you posted as the launch gets closer however as guide we think it’s about 2 months away 😉
In the mean-time, stay safe and happy venting!